Untangle announced yesterday, November 13, that its Untangle Gateway Platform, a Linux-based network gateway operating system, reached version 9.3.2.
Untangle Gateway Platform 9.3.2 is now available for download and upgrade, featuring numerous bugfixes, as well as small enhancements, among which we can mention:
• Spam log events are now being logged faster;
• Future upgrades are disabled if Captive Portal is installed;
• The sources.list files was changed to ensure an unskippable upgrade to Untangle 9.3.2;
• Tomcat now reloads properly;
• Fixed an issue with the Commtouch plugin for SpamAssassin;
• Application Control can now handle a high number of connections;
• Fixed Attack Blocker events' zero/null reputation;
• Fixed Postgres password reset issues;
• Report emailing is now fixed if public port or public URL are specified;
• Postgres' default autovacuum settings were implemented;
• Postgres' max_fsm_pages option was increased for higher memory servers;
• Fixed an open transactions/autovacuum issue.
For more details about this release, you can always check out the complete changelog on the official website.
Download Untangle Gateway Platform 9.3.2 right now from Softpedia.