Untangle Gateway Platform, a Linux-based network gateway with pluggable modules for network applications like spam blocking, web filtering, anti-virus, anti-spyware, intrusion prevention, VPN, SSL VPN, and firewall, is now at version 9.4.
Highlights of Untangle Gateway Platform 9.4:
• A new Captive Portal and a new Host Table have been implemented;
• Separate mobile devices to a different rack with different policies for BYOD (bring your own device) environments;
• Show different captive portal pages to wireless and wired users;
• Show a warning page when the user goes over quota or is added to the penalty box for bad behavior;
• Special captive pages for specific sites have been added;
• Enable custom integrations from acknowledging Acceptable Use Policies (AUP) to accepting payments for Wi-Fi hotspot access.
A complete changelog can be found on the official site.
Download Untangle Gateway Platform 9.4 right now from Softpedia.