DBeaver, a free and open source (GPL) universal database tool for developers and database administrators, is now at version 2.3.1.This latest release of DBeaver brings quite a few modifications and new features, just like all previous versions.
Highlights of DBeaver 2.3.1:
• The DB2 extension has replaced the generic DB2 driver (note: this applies only to DB2 LUW, DB2 for z/OS still use old generic driver);
• The database connection used for metadata reading (configurable) has been separated;
• Pseudo columns (ROWID) support has been added for Oracle and DB2;
• The local/server-side result set ordering is now configurable;
• Various SQL templates additions ($schema and $catalog variables) have been added;
• The metadata editor UI has been improved.
A complete list of changes and improvements can be found in the official announcement. Download DBeaver 2.3.1 right now from Softpedia.