DBeaver, a free and open source (GPL) universal database tool for developers and database administrators, is now at version 2.2.4.
This latest release of DBeaver features quite a few modifications and new features, just like all previous versions.
Highlights of DBeaver 2.2.4:
• The search UI has been changed and improved;
• The Metadata reading function has been improved and an Oracle RDB problem has been fixed;
• The results columns can now be hidden and reordered;
• The Results viewer has been fixed (context menu, record mode, scrolling, etc);
• The connection properties dialog has been fixed;
• The Project management has been fixed in the Eclipse plugin version;
• Metadata search has been integrated into the standard Eclipse search UI.
A complete list of changes and improvements can be found in the official announcement.
Download DBeaver 2.2.4 right now from Softpedia.