The latest version of Comfusion can be downloaded from Softpedia
Comfusion, an open source Linux distribution based on Ubuntu, Debian, and Compiz, that includes a complete suite of applications, is now at version 4.1.Highlights of Comfusion 4.1:
• The Mate 1.4.2 desktop environment has been implemented and integrates with Compiz in ComFusion4;
• A Wbar with Token icons has been implemented, individualized for each session ComFusion;
• TvenLinux has been added and users can now watch online TV;
• The Skype installer was updated;
• Picapy, an excellent image manager for Picasa, has been added;
• Darktable, a free alternative to Adobe Lightroom for ComFusion4, has been added;
• Angry Bots, a game based on the Unity 3D engine, has been added to the distribution.
Check out the official announcement for a complete list of changes and updates.
Download Comfusion 4.1 right now from Softpedia.