The latest version of this distribution can be downloaded from Softpedia
Following the release of Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS (Precise Pangolin), Canonical has announced that Ubuntu Server 12.04.2 LTS is available for download.Ubuntu Server 12.04.2 LTS (Precise Pangolin) is an important milestone for Canonical and features a lot of new technologies.
Highlights of Ubuntu Server 12.04.2 LTS:
• The OpenStack projects have been updated to the Essex final release;
• OpenStack components are deployable via Juju Charms;
• Keystone has been updated to Keystone-light (redux branch);
• Glance now requires a manual database migration after upgrade;
• Apache Tomcat 7.0.26 is available in Universe alongside version 6.0.35;
• OpenJDK 7 (closely aligned to Oracle Java 7) is available in Universe;
• CEPH client libraries, librbd and librados, have been added to main supporting use with KVM;
• OpenMPI 1.5 for is ARM available in Universe.
Check out the official announcement for a more comprehensive list of changes.
Download Ubuntu Server 12.04.2 LTS right now from Softpedia,