Download the latest version of Bootstrap from Softpedia
Twitter Bootstrap, a sleek, intuitive, and powerful front-end framework, made by Twitter, for faster and easier web development, is now at version 2.2.1.Highlights of Twitter Bootstrap 2.2.1
• Four new example templates have been added to the docs, including a narrow marketing page, sign-in form, sticky footer, and a fancy carousel;
• The media component has been added in order to create larger common components like comments, Tweets, and so on;
• New variable-driven typographic scale based on @baseFontSize and @baseLineHeight has been implemented;
• Mini, small, and large padding have been revamped via new variables for inputs and buttons so everything is the same size;
• Dropdown submenus have been improved to support dropups and left-aligned submenus;
A complete list of features can be found in the official announcement.
Download Twitter Bootstrap 2.2.1 right now from Softpedia.