OpenTTD, an open source simulation game based upon the popular Microprose game "Transport Tycoon Deluxe" written by Chris Sawyer, is now at version 1.3.0.
OpenTTD has improved the original game in many areas, starting with the maps, which are now 64 times bigger than they were in Transport Tycoon Deluxe.
Highlights of OpenTTD 1.3.0:
• Station rebuilding no longer leaves reserved tile, causing crashes later on;
• The aircraft property 0D has been limited to 19;
• Clicking the statusbar no longer crashes the application;
• The editbox character filters also apply to pasted content from clipboard;
• When the allocation of the sprite cache fails, OpenTTD tries to allocate less memory.
Check out the changelog for a complete list of updates and fixes.
Download OpenTTD 1.3.0 right now from Softpedia.