Transmission, an Open Source cross-platform BitTorrent client that strives to be as simple as possible, is now at version 2.71.
The new version of Transmission, 2.71, comes with a large number of fixes and changes, but also a few improvements.
Highlights of Transmission 2.71:
· Speed with the µTP protocol has been improved;
· A bug that caused some incoming encrypted peer connections to fail;
· Bugs with the speed limit scheduler have been repaired;
· A crash that manifested with magnet links has been repaired;
· GTK+ 3.4 is required;
· Clicking on torrents in the torrent list now works properly;
· A bug that was affecting torrent files deletion has been repaired;
· Incorrectly rendered characters on the webclient have been fixed.
A comprehensive changelog is available in the official announcement.
Download Transmission 2.71 right now from Softpedia.