The latest version of Plex Media Server also benefits from a ton of fixes
Plex Media Server, a software that makes playing Movies, TV Shows and other media on your computer, is now at version 0.9.7.12.Plex Media Server 0.9.7.12 was designed from the ground up to work automatically in a home network with a variety of devices – like an LG 2011 Netcast TV, Plex Client for Mac OS X, or numerous Mobile Devices like iPhone, iPad or Android device.
Highlights of Plex Media Server 0.9.7.12:
• Scanning TV shows near the root directory of a volume didn’t work reliably;
• DTS audio inside MP4 container could be incorrectly identified as mp4a during media analysis;
• Transcoding certain media files could be pathologically slow;
• Transcoding video audio from MP3 to AAC would fail in some rare cases;
• A few issues with sync status not being reported correctly.
Check out the official announcement for more details about this release.
Download Plex Media Server 0.9.7.12 right now from Softpedia.