Tracker, a semantic data storage for desktop and mobile devices that uses W3C standards for RDF ontologies using Nepomuk with SPARQL to query and update the data, has just reached version 0.16.3.
A new Tracker branch has been launched, along with the 3.10.x branch of GNOME. As usual, there are quite a few changes and improvements.
Highlights of Tracker 0.16.3:
• The warnings generated from Vala generated C files have been improved;
• Warnings about use of old INCLUDES in Makefile.am are now avoided;
• Typos in tracker-search man page have been corrected;
• Full unicode testing is now always performed;
• A markup from UI files has been removed;
• Prefixes for binaries, separate data stores, and separately configured locations for content indexing are now allowed.