Tracker, a semantic data storage for desktop and mobile devices that uses W3C standards for RDF ontologies using Nepomuk with SPARQL to query and update the data, has just reached version 0.16.3.A new Tracker branch has been launched, along with the 3.10.x branch of GNOME. As usual, there are quite a few changes and improvements.
Highlights of Tracker 0.16.3:
• The warnings generated from Vala generated C files have been improved;
• Warnings about use of old INCLUDES in Makefile.am are now avoided;
• Typos in tracker-search man page have been corrected;
• Full unicode testing is now always performed;
• A markup from UI files has been removed;
• Prefixes for binaries, separate data stores, and separately configured locations for content indexing are now allowed.
A comprehensive list of changes and fixes can be found in the official announcement. Download Tracker 0.16.3 right now from Softpedia.