Tracker, a semantic data storage for desktop and mobile devices that uses W3C standards for RDF ontologies using Nepomuk with SPARQL to query and update the data, has just reached version 0.15.1.
Unlike the previous version of Tracker which has a large number of changes, Tracker 0.15.1 only has a few new features and a couple of bug fixes.
Highlights of Tracker 0.15.1:
• A build error, which occurred when supplying Nautilus extensions directory, has been fixed;
• Tracker is now built against libgee 0.8;
• tracker-cue-sheet has been ported to Gstreamer 1.0;
• nfo:MediaList type has been added to .m3u playlist files;
• A replacement function has been added for flock() on Solaris.
A comprehensive list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download Tracker 0.15.1 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.