Tracker, a semantic data storage for desktop and mobile devices that uses W3C standards for RDF ontologies using Nepomuk with SPARQL to query and update the data, has just reached version 0.14.5.
Unlike the previous version of Tracker, which has a large number of changes, Tracker 0.15.1 only has a few new features and a couple of bug fixes.
Highlights of Tracker 0.14.5:
• Playlist extractor should index playlist title if available;
• Search can now find PDF files using author names;
• Tracker now builds against libgee 0.8;
• nfo:MediaList type has been added to .m3u playlist files;
• Some miner-manager memory leaks have been repaired;
• Support for GKqueueDirectoryMonitor has been added;
• A replacement function for flock() on Solaris has been added;
• MeeGo keys have been added to the desktop files.
A comprehensive list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download Tracker 0.14.5 right now from Softpedia.