Robert Shingledecker announced the immediate availability for download of the Tiny Core 4.7 RC4 Linux operating system.
Highlights of Tiny Core Linux 4.7 RC4:
• ondemand has been updated to suport scm extensions and icons from both tcz and scm.
• wbar was updated to support scm ondemand icons;
• scmapps GUI was updated for new ondemand maintenance and download option;
• scm was updated to interface to updated scmaps GUI;
• filetool.sh to interface to updated filetool GUI.
A complete list of updates and changes can be found in the official announcement. As a side note, the distro required new wbar.tcz and Xprogs.tcz (apps, scmapps, filetool) also placed in the RC testing area, until final release.
Download Tiny Core Linux 4.7 RC4 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.