This is mainly a maintenance release, with a few updated applications
Robert Shingledecker announced the immediate availability for download of the Tiny Core 4.7 RC2 Linux operating system.Highlights of Tiny Core Linux 4.7 RC2:
• loadcpufreq has been updated in order to allow blacklisting;
• Reported issues with OnBoot checking have been fixed;
• Reported issues with OnDemand scm launching have been repaired;
• Apps and scmaps GUI have been updated in order to support relative path;
• wbar was updated because it was required for new OnDemand structure.
A complete list of updates and changes can be found in the official announcement. As a side note, the distro required new wbar.tcz and Xprogs.tcz (apps, scmapps, filetool) also placed in the RC testing area, until final release.
Download Tiny Core Linux 4.7 RC2 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.