A few other modifications were made to the distribution
Robert Shingledecker announced the immediate availability for download of the Tiny Core 4.7 RC1 Linux operating system.Highlights of Tiny Core Linux 4.7 RC1:
• New GUI access to .filetool.lst, .xfiletool.lst, and backup options have been implemented.
• filetool.sh was updated to interface with updated filetool GUI;
• ondemand now supports scm extensions;
• scmapps GUI for new ondemand maintenance has been implemented;
• scm has been updated in order to interface to updated scmaps GUI;
• New Check Onboot is no longer needed;
• Changes required by ondemand scm support have been implemented.
A complete list of updates and changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download Tiny Core Linux 4.7 RC1 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.