Robert Shingledecker announced the immediate availability for download of the Tiny Core 4.7 RC1 Linux operating system.Highlights of Tiny Core Linux 4.7 RC1:
• New GUI access to .filetool.lst, .xfiletool.lst, and backup options have been implemented.
• filetool.sh was updated to interface with updated filetool GUI;
• ondemand now supports scm extensions;
• scmapps GUI for new ondemand maintenance has been implemented;
• scm has been updated in order to interface to updated scmaps GUI;
• New Check Onboot is no longer needed;
• Changes required by ondemand scm support have been implemented.
A complete list of updates and changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download Tiny Core Linux 4.7 RC1 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.