The latest version of the Tiny Core Linux distro can be found at Softpedia
Robert Shingledecker announced the immediate availability for download of the Tiny Core 4.7.5 Linux operating system.Tiny Core is a distribution that is highly modular and made use of with community-built extensions. Its ultimate goal is to create an operating system that is both easy to use and very small.
Highlights of Tiny Core Linux 4.7.5:
• The utologin has been updated and now it can use getty;
• The permission on busybox.conf has been fixed and user umount is now working;
• tce-load has been updated in order to prevent the download of existing valid extensions;
• rebuildfstab has been updated in order to exclude LVM2 members;
• select function has been updated in order to handle 'no items' from the pipe;
Check the official announcement for a complete list of changes.
Download Tiny Core Linux 4.7.5 right now from Softpedia.