Robert Shingledecker announced the immediate availability for download of the Tiny Core 4.7.5 Linux operating system.
Tiny Core is a distribution that is highly modular and made use of with community-built extensions. Its ultimate goal is to create an operating system that is both easy to use and very small.
Highlights of Tiny Core Linux 4.7.5:
• The utologin has been updated and now it can use getty;
• The permission on busybox.conf has been fixed and user umount is now working;
• tce-load has been updated in order to prevent the download of existing valid extensions;
• rebuildfstab has been updated in order to exclude LVM2 members;
• select function has been updated in order to handle 'no items' from the pipe;
Check the official announcement for a complete list of changes.
Download Tiny Core Linux 4.7.5 right now from Softpedia.