The latest version of Tiny Core Linux can be downloaded from Softpedia
Robert Shingledecker announced the immediate availability for download of the Tiny Core 4.7.4 Linux operating system.Tiny Core is a distribution that is highly modular and made use of with community-built extensions. Its ultimate goal is to create an operating system that is both easy to use and very small.
Highlights of Tiny Core Linux 4.7.4:
• rebuildfstab has been updated in order to exclude LVM2 members;
• select functioan has been updated in order to handle 'no items' from the pipe;
• 'tc-functions getMirror' has been updated to optionally specify build type;
• System integrity has been improved by updating Core scripts to directly call busybox ash and useBusybox function;
• tce-load has been updated in order to improve the module detection.
Check the official announcement for a complete list of changes.
Download Tiny Core Linux 4.7.4 right now from Softpedia.