Robert Shingledecker announced the immediate availability for download of the Tiny Core 4.7.2 Linux operating system.
Tiny Core is a distribution that is highly modular and made use of with community build extensions. Its ultimate goal is to create an operating system that is both easy to use and very small.
Highlights of Tiny Core Linux 4.7.2:
• /opt/tcemirror has been updated to default for the new server;
• provides.sh has been updated for local download and integrated local search;
• search.sh and scm-search.sh have been updated for local searching;
• tc-functions have been updated to support the corepure64 repository and the useBusybox aliases function;
• tc-config has been updated to factor out rcS;
• New boot code xonly has been added to disable “Exit to Prompt” in exittc GUI;
• The deprecated keyword cgi has been removed.
Check the official announcement for a complete list of changes.
Download Tiny Core Linux 4.7.2 right now from Softpedia.