Robert Shingledecker announced last night, August 27th, the immediate availability for download of the Tiny Core 4.6 Linux operating system.Highlights of Tiny Core Linux 4.6:
· Added new mirrorpicker GUI;
· Apps GUI and ScmApps GUI were updated with menu options for mirrorpicker GUI;
· Added -o option to tce-status, for checking orphan files on httpd mirrors;
· Added ability to check for orphan files to Apps GUI;
· Better support for PRETCE RAID disks in tc-config;
· ab was renamed to tce-ab;
· Added isof applet and link to Busybox;
· Tweaked isolinux.cfg;
· Added signal trap to tce-ab and scm, in order to prevent abnormal termination;
· tce-load can now display options, if no initial option was specified;
· fromISOfile can now handle invalid devices;
· Added OnDemand & OnBoot labels and Updates message to Apps GUI;
· Added Updates message to ScmApps;
· flwm and wbar can now handle multiple Exec & Name items.
Download Tiny Core Linux 4.6 right now from Softpedia.