BackBox, a Linux distribution based on Ubuntu that has been developed to perform penetration tests and security assessments, is now at version 3.05.BackBox 3.05 is meant to be fast, easy to use, and to provide a minimal desktop environment. It benefits from its personal repositories and its hacking tools are always up to date to the latest and most stable versions.
Highlights of BackBox 3.05:
• System improvements have been implemented;
• Various opstream components have been updated;
• A series of bug corrections have been implemented;
• The distribution has received a performance boost;
• The auditing menu has been improved;
• The Wi-Fi drivers have been improved;
• The hacking tools (backfuzz, beef, bluediving, cvechecker, htexploit, metasploit, set, sqlmap, websploit, weevely, wpscan, zaproxy, etc) have been updated.
Check out the official announcement for a complete list of changes and hardware requirements.
Download BackBox 3.05 right now from Softpedia.