The latest version of Texmaker can be downloaded from Softpedia
Texmaker, a Qt4 program that integrates many tools needed to develop documents with LaTeX in just one application, is now at version 4.0.4.Texmaker 4.1 includes unicode support, spell checking, auto-completion, code folding, and a built-in pdf viewer with synctex support and continuous view mode. The application has been ported to Qt5 and a number of features have been implemented since the previous release.
Highlights of Texmaker 4.1:
• A wizard has been added;
• A way to quickly edit a beamer presentation has been implemented;
• Texmaker now supports LuaLaTeX and new "Quick build" modes;
• New "Quick build" modes for standard operations with bib(la)tex have been added;
• Utf8 encoding is now detected properly;
• LaTeX has been added to the "Help" menu.
Check out the official announcement for a complete list of changes. Download Texmaker 4.1 right now from Softpedia.