TeamViewer, a software that enables users to connect and control remote computers with great ease, has reached version 8.0.16485 Beta.Highlights of TeamViewer 8.0.16485 Beta:
• Users can invite a colleague to an active remote control session to resolve a support case together;
• Users can now enter comments immediately after closing the remote control session;
• Now it is easy to share individual groups and the contacts list with the team;
• Online meetings and remote control sessions can now be recorded, with sound;
• Current logins are now shown in the TeamViewer account and in the TeamViewer Management Console;
A complete list of changes and new features can be found in the official announcement.
Download TeamViewer 8.0.16485 Beta right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a beta version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.