Team Fortress 2, the online multiplayer game developed by Valve, has received a new balancing update.Team Fortress 2 has been getting a lot of attention in the past couples of weeks, and Valve has pushed a lot of updates for it.
Highlights of the Team Fortress 2 update:
• New promo items have been added;
• A client crash caused by trying to load an invalid URL has been fixed;
• A case where clients would hear/see critical effects when their attack was not a critical hit has been fixed;
• The Carbonado Botkiller Minigun is no longer using the incorrect material for the Minigun;
• The performance of generating Steam Community Market data for item tooltips has been improved.
Team Fortress 2 features a large number of multiplayer modes, such as Capture the Flag, Control Point, Payload, Arena, King of the Hill, and more. Players can choose one of the nine classes: Scout, Soldier, Pyro, Demoman, Heavy, Engineer, Medic, Sniper, and Spy.
Check out the official announcement for Team Fortress 2 for more details about the update.