A few much-needed fixes have also been implemented in the latest update
Tasque, a simple task management application (TODO list) for the Linux Desktop, has just reached version 0.1.12.Tasque 0.1.12 has a lot of fixes, but the most important change is the decision to use xbuild for the build. Developers say that an interface for autotools build is in place, so "./configure && make && make install" still work.
Highlights of Tasque 0.1.12:
• gtk-update-icon-cache is not run anymore after install;
• configure checks now for Mono.Data.Sqlite;
• A fix for "Remove gnome-sharp and gconf dependencies" has been implemented;
• A fix for "Tasque build-depends on gtk-dotnet-sharp" has been implemented;
• Adding task by clicking anywhere in the window now possible;
• dbus-sharp is now used instead of NDesk.DBus;
• A few translation updates have been implemented.
Check out the official changelog for a complete list of updates.
Download Tasque 0.1.12 right now from Softpedia.