An engine called verifydtapn, for discrete verification of closed nets, was added
TAPAAL, a tool for verification of Timed-Arc Petri Nets developed at Department of Computer Science at Aalborg University, is now at version 2.2.0.Highlights of TAPAAL 2.2.0:
• A new TAPAAL engine called verifydtapn for discrete verification of closed nets has been added;
• TAPAAL engine verifytapn has been updated;
• Transition statistics that shows how many times transitions were enabled during the search;
• Fully adjustable workspace that can be saved in preferences is now available;
• New shortcuts, namely the arrows that can be used both in editor and simulator, have been added (e.g. in editor arrows left/right can increase/decrease constant values when highlighted and ctrl-M runs the verification of the currently selected query);
• A large number of other GUI improvements and bug-fixes have been improved.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download TAPAAL 2.2.0 right now from Softpedia.