The latest version of SystemRescueCd can be downloaded from Softpedia
On February 18, François François Dupoux announced a new release of his popular SystemRescueCd Linux-based operating system for rescue and recovery tasks.SystemRescueCd 3.4.0 comes with important changes and improvements, but the most prominent one is the switch to a new version of the LTS Linux kernel.
Highlights of SystemRescueCd 3.4.0:
• Standard kernels is Long-Term-Supported linux-3.4.30 (rescuecd + rescue64);
• The alternative kernels have been updated to the latest stable 3.7.8 (altker32 + altker64);
• btrfs-progs filesystem utilities have been updated to the latest snapshot (0.20_rc1_p56);
• power-saving options have been disabled (CONFIG_SUSPEND and CONFIG_HIBERNATION);
• app-arch/star-1.5.2 has been added;
• fsarchiver has been updated to 0.6.16.
For more details about the new features and changes, take a look at the official changelog here.
Download SystemRescueCd 3.4.0 right now from Softpedia.