The latest version of the SystemRescueCd distribution can be downloaded from Softpedia
On November 7, François François Dupoux announced a new release of his popular SystemRescueCd Linux-based operating system for rescue and recovery tasks.SystemRescueCd 3.1.1 comes with important changes and improvements, but the most prominent one is the switch to the LTS Linux kernel
Highlights of SystemRescueCd 3.1.1:
• Standard kernel is now the Long-Term-Supported linux-3.2.33 (rescuecd + rescue64);
• Alternative kernels have been updated to latest stable 3.6.6 (altker32 + altker64);
• Support for the Reiser4 filesystem has been reintroduced in the alternative kernels;
• "rootpass=MyPaSsWoRd" boot option has been fixed by updating USE flags for shadow;
• Bugs in the installation scripts have been fixed for USB sticks;
• NetworkManager was updated to version 0.9.6.4.
For more details take a look at the official changelog here.
Download SystemRescueCd 3.1.1 right now from Softpedia.