François Dupoux announced a couple of days ago, May 12th, a new release of his popular SystemRescueCd Linux-based operating system for rescue and recovery tasks.
SystemRescueCd 2.7.0 comes with important changes and improvements, such as:
· Updated the standard Linux kernel package to version 3.2.16 LTS (with rescuecd and rescue64);
· Updated the alternative Linux kernel packages to version 3.3.5 (with altker32 and altker64);
· btrfs-progs from Fedora 17 sources has been updated;
· xfs filesystem tools were updated;
· OpenSSH was updated to 5.9 and partclone to 0.2.47;
· Debian and Red Hat package management tools were updated;
· sysresccd-pkgstats script was updated to avoid warnings;
· GObject introspection data was removed in order to save space;
· The list of graphical programs used by sysresccd-cleansys was updated.
For more details take a look at the official changelog here.
Download SystemRescueCd 2.7.0 Linux right now from Softpedia.