Don't Starve, a new action adventure developed by Klei Entertainment, is now available on Steam for Linux and has received a hefty update.
Don't Starve is a 2D action game in which the players don’t receive any kind of instructions or help. Their only task is to stay alive.
Highlights of the latest Don't Starve update:
• The foundation for a new explorable game area underground has been set;
• The first pass of the new Caves biome has been added;
• The Shift-click key combination now moves items between open containers;
• A few minor UI revisions have been implemented;
• Abigail and Chester no longer trigger traps;
• Chester's Eyebone will now properly show whether he is alive;
• Krampus will no longer attack with weapons he picks up.
A complete list of changes and improvements can be found in the official changelog, on Steam.