The latest version of Suricata can be downloaded from Softpedia
Suricata, a high-performance Network IDS, IPS and Network Security Monitoring engine that is open source and owned by a community-run non-profit foundation – the Open Information Security Foundation (OISF) – is now at version 1.4.According to the developer, the biggest features of this release are the Unix Socket support, IP Reputation support, and the addition of the Luajit keyword.
Highlights of Suricata 1.4:
• Unix socket mode for batched processing of series of pcap has been added;
• Interaction with Suricata via uix socket is now possible;
• Support for pkt_data keyword was added;
• Improved --list-keywords commandline option now gives detailed info for supported keywords, including doc link;
• Some performance improvements have been implemented to signatures with the dsize option.
A complete list of changes and new features is available in the official changelog.
Download Suricata 1.4 right now from Softpedia.