A lot of other packages have been updated, along with the Linux kernel
Superb Mini Server, a Linux operating system based on Slackware 13.37 and manageable through the Webmin web-based interface, is now at version 2.0.5.In Superb Mini Server 2.0.5, server packages have been updated to the latest stable versions and a lot of packages have been added.
Highlights of Superb Mini Server 2.0.5:
• Linux kernel has been updated to version 3.4.55;
• CUPS has been updated to version 1.6.3;
• Dovecot has been updated to version 2.2.4;
• PHP has been updated to version 5.3.27;
• Samba has been upgraded to version 4.0.7;
• HAL and phpmyadmin bugs have been corrected;
• HAL detection has been restored in KDE, fixing the empty system.
A complete list with all the changes and updates can be found in the official announcement.
Download Superb Mini Server 2.0.5 right now from Softpedia.