SuperTuxKart, a Free 3D kart racing game, with many tracks, characters and items for gamers, has reached version 0.8 RC1.
SuperTuxKart 0.8 RC1 arrives a year after the previous release. The game itself is fairly popular in the Linux community and is included in a lot of distributions.
The new version, 0.8 RC1, brings some minor tweaks and some track modifications, but the most important addition is the new music by Claude Werner (Bollen).
Highlights of SuperTuxKart 0.8 RC1:
• A story mode has been added and a new challenge has been set;
• The AI has been improved;
• Skidding is now possible and the collision physics has been improved significantly;
• A reverse mode has been added;
• Green valley and Blackhill Mansion tracks have been added;
• XR591, Fort Magma, and jungle tracks have been updated.
Download SuperTuxKart 0.8 RC1 right now from Softpedia.