The latest version of this free game can be downloaded from Softpedia
StuntRally, a free racing game that features over a hundred tracks and lots of cars, has just reached version 2.2.1.The game is built with the help of several technologies, such as Vdrift, bullet, OGRE, PagedGeometry, and MyGUI, just to name a few.
Highlights of StuntRally 2.2.1:
• A crash, which happened in track loading, for tracks that have pipe transition segments, has been fixed;
• A new game mode called Challenges has been implemented;
• The multiplayer has been updated;
• The host can now press new game and continue on other tracks (no need to quit and create);
• The GUI has been reworked, and more icons have been added;
• New objects for caves, pipe obstacles, and column for rocks have been added.
A complete changelog can be found on the official website. Download StuntRally 2.2.1 right now from Softpedia.