A few other changes have been implemented in this version
Stream2ip, a GUI that can be used to set up multimedia streams to network devices, is now at version 1.0.3.Stream2ip 1.0.3 can push content to PulseAudio RAOP-clients and can perform file streaming to UPnP-devices using uShare or miniDLNA, not to mention the fact that is can set up PulseAudio RTP/Multicast streams.
Stream2ip sets up devices by using their IP or MAC. Therefore, RAOP-clients can be connected even on systems where Avahi does not reliably detect devices.
Highlights of Stream2ip 1.0.3:
• The application was recoded for GTK3 and Python3;
• The installation folder was moved to / usr / share / stream2ip-gtk3;
• The config file was moved to ~/.config/stream2ip;
• A package installer has been added in the setup program;
• Support for minidlna has been implemented.
Check the official announcement for a complete backlog of updates and new features.
Download Stream2ip 1.0.3 right now from Softpedia.