Stendhal, a fun, friendly and completely free multiplayer online adventure game, with an old-school feel, is now at version 1.09.In Stendhal, players will meet over 250 NPCs, experience tons of unique quests, and will have to protect the land and the people from danger.
Highlights of Stendhal 1.0.9:
• Traps for Klaas and Help with the Harvest quests have been added;
• The Ogre soldier's front and back facing helmet has been fixed in order to match the side view;
• All the dark elves now have elf ears;
• Sound effect played when player dies has been improved;
• A list of maps where Rose Leigh will not teleport has been added;
• Most blue items have been moved from the Daily Item Quest to Weekly.
More details about this MMO can be found on the official website.
Download Stendhal 1.0.9 right now from Softpedia.