Stellarium 0.11.3, a free open source planetarium app that shows a realistic sky in 3D, just like what can be seen with the naked eye, binoculars or a telescope, has been officially released.
Highlights of Stellarium 0.11.3:
• Ecliptic grid was added;
• A list of world observatories is available;
• Configuration of URL for SIMBAD lookups is now allowed;
• Pluto texture has been implemented;
• No objects are shown under the horizon;
• Oculars FOV was fixed;
• The apparent diameter of planets with rings has been fixed;
• Gravity labels that were rendered incorrectly have been repaired;
• Selection of zoomed-in planets and moons is now easier.
A complete changelog of Stellarium 0.11.3 can be found in the official announcement.
Download Stellarium 0.11.3 right now from Softpedia.