The latest version of Steam for Linux can be downloaded from Softpedia
Steam for Linux, the digital distribution platform developed by Valve, has just received an important update and gets a little closer to a stable release.Steam for Linux is still in the Beta stage of development and Valve is making a lot of changes to the client.
Highlights of Steam for Linux 220.127.116.11:
• The layout of the installation wizard has been fixed and now it shows multiple acts correctly;
• A rare occurrence of prompting a user to accept the same Steam Subscriber Agreements multiple times has been repaired;
• Support for notifying the user when logging into an account that has already logged in on another machine has been added;
• Support for custom Steam library folders has been added;
• An overlay crash with The Critter Chronicles has been fixed;
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download Steam for Linux 18.104.22.168 right now from Softpedia.