A new update Steam has been released for the Linux platform
Steam for Linux, the digital distribution platform developed by Valve, has just received an important update and gets a little closer to a stable release.Steam for Linux is still in the Beta stage of development and Valve is making a lot of changes to the client.
Highlights of the new Steam for Linux update:
• Beta change notes now appear in-client when a new update is available;
• Users can now add wallet funds and authorize microtransactions;
• In-game overlay now moves back on ESC when appropriate rather than closing directly;
• Fixed left/right navigation of game related sections in the in-game overlay
• Fixed default font used by the in-game overlay
• A number of problems when running Steam on non-Ubuntu systems have been repaired;
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement. Keep in mind that this is Beta software, so problems are bound to appear.
Download Steam for Linux installer 184.108.40.206 right now from Softpedia.