digiKam, a digital photo-management application for KDE and Linux, which includes an image editor for photo corrections and manipulation, is now at version 3.1.0.
Highlights of digiKam 3.1.0:
• A digiKam crash which occurred after startup has been fixed;
• OSM maps are now refreshing properly;
• Large .tif files are now loading properly;
• digiKam BQM RAW tool now has options to work in 16 bits and to manage color profiles;
• digiKam no longer crashes when quitting the program;
• A hicolor panoramagui icon is now provided;
• Wrong rotation for images after Piwigo Export has been corrected;
• "Edit all Metadata" no longer allows user to edit unchecked fields that resulted in data loss;
• TimeAdjust is now shown in Gwenview.
The complete changelog for digiKam 3.1.0 can be found on the official website.
Download digiKam 3.1.0 right now from Softpedia.