The latest version of Squid can be downloaded from Softpedia
Squid, a caching proxy for the Web supporting HTTP, HTTPS, and FTP, that helps reduce bandwidth and improve response times by caching and reusing frequently requested web pages, is now at version 3.3.8.Squid 3.3.8 is mainly a maintenance release, with just a few bug fixes and improvements. Users should upgrade nonetheless.
Highlights of Squid 3.3.8:
• Protection has been implemented against a buffer overrun in the DNS query generation;
• OpenSSL related build failures have been corrected;
• The build on FreeBSD 9.x platform with clang is now working properly;
• Squid is now handling a lot better the strange port values in Host;
• Various other bugs and fixes have been implemented.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement.
Download Squid 3.3.8 right now from Softpedia.