This is just a maintenance release, but users should update the software
Squid, a caching proxy for the Web supporting HTTP, HTTPS, FTP that helps reducing bandwidth and improves response times by caching and reusing frequently-requested web pages, is now at version 3.2.6.Squid 3.2.6 is mainly a maintenance release, with just a few bug fixes and improvements. Users should upgrade nonetheless.
Highlights of Squid 3.2.6:
• TOS setsockopt() no longer requires int value;
• Rotating logs no longer overwrites the previous log;
• Some LLVM compile errors in kerberos_ldap_group have been repaired;
• Negotiate auth missing challenge token fixed;
• Additional fixes for CVE-2012-5643 / SQUID:2012-1 bugs have been fixed;
• errno.h has been included into the application;
• urllogin ACL has been ported from squid 2.7.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement.
Download Squid 3.2.6 right now from Softpedia.