Gnumeric, a spreadsheet application that is part of the Gnome desktop environment and that can read files saved with other spreadsheet tools, is now at version 1.12.2.This is the second release in the Gnumeric 1.12.x series and comes with lots of impressive features and improvements.
Highlights of Gnumeric 1.12.2:
• A new font selector has been implemented;
• Several ODF import improvements have been implemented;
• Various XLS import / export fixes have been integrated;
• The graph property editor has received a number of fixes;
• A few GUI parts can now be styled via CSS;
• New sheet functions have been added: POCHHAMMER, OWENT, NT_OMEGA, R.PST, R.QST, and R.QSNORM;
• The documentation has been updated.
Check out the official announcement for a complete list of changes, new features, and updates.
Download Gnumeric 1.12.2 right now from Softpedia.