Mp3splt-GTK, an application which can be used to split mp3 and ogg files by selecting a beginning and an end time position, without decoding, is now at version 0.8.Mp3splt-GTK 0.8 can be used to split large Mp3 or Ogg files in order to make smaller versions or to split entire albums to obtain original tracks.
Highlights of Mp3splt-GTK 0.8:
• Tag editing from the splitpoints table is now possible;
• Cloning features used for the mass copying of tags, using right click on the splitpoints table, have been added;
• The application now automatically saves & restores splitpoints in '~/.mp3splt-gtk/splitpoints.cue';
• The amplitude wave display has been improved;
• A nicer GUI for the option 'same output directory as the input file' has been implemented.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download Mp3splt-GTK 0.8 right now from Softpedia.