The latest version of SparkyLinux can be downloaded from Softpedia
SparkyLinux, a lightweight, fast and simple Linux distribution designed for both old and new computers featuring customized Enlightenment and LXDE desktops, is now at version 3.0 RC.SparkyLinux 3.0 RC “Annagerman” system is built on Debian GNU/Linux “Jessie,” just like the previous versions.
Highlights of SparkyLinux 3.0 RC:
• All packages have been synchronized with Debian testing repos as of July 6, 2013;
• The Linux kernel has been updated to version 3.9-1;
• The SparkyBackup-System has provided additional support for the JWM desktop;
• The QupZilla web browser has replaced Chromium;
• Razor-Qt is a new desktop in Sparky family.
A complete list of changes and new features can be found in the official announcement.
Download SparkyLinux 3.0 RC right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.