SparkyLinux, a lightweight, fast and simple Linux distribution designed for both old and new computers featuring customized Enlightenment and LXDE desktops, is now at version 2.1.
SparkyLinux 2.1 “Eris” Ultra Edition was built on Debian testing branch “Wheezy” and synchronized with Debian testing repositories of 23/01/2013.
Highlights of SparkyLinux 2.1:
• Fluxbox has been ditched and Openbox has been implemented;
• Standard Openbox exit option has been changed for Shutdown / Reboot / Log out;
• An update-manager has been added;
• A few new wallpapers have been added;
• AppFinder, an app used to get quick access to applications, has been added;
• The standard panel configurator Tint2Conf has been replaced with TintWizard;
• The distribution is available for 32- and 64-bit machines.
A complete list of changes and new features can be found in the official announcement.
Download SparkyLinux 2.1 right now from Softpedia.