SoundKonverter, a frontend to various audio converters that can be used in various tasks including CD ripping, is now at version 1.6.4.
SoundKonverter 1.6.4 supports a large number of formats, such as flac, mp3, m4a, wma, ac3, and many others. If the user tries to convert a file that is not supported, the application will inform them which backend needs installation.
Highlights of SoundKonverter 1.6.4:
• The application will stall when the Replay Gain plugin returns error code;
• Some performance improvements have been implemented when adding large directories;
• The file type is now recognized correctly if the extension is in upper case;
• Dropping directories on the Replay Gain tool wouldn't work, but a fix has been implemented;
• A few memory leaks have been fixed.
Check out the official announcement for a complete list of updates, change, and new features.
Download SoundKonverter 1.6.4 right now from Softpedia.