SmartGit, a graphical client for the version control systems Git and Mercurial with optimized workflows for multiple platforms, is now at version 4.6.1.
SmartGit provides some very important features such as local working tree operations, push, pull, fetch for all protocols, tag and branch management, and much more.
Highlights of SmartGit 4.6.1:
• The same accelerator is now used as in project window;
• Stage and Unstage are now shown properly;
• The new dialog of the Project Manager is no longer closed automatically;
• A possible internal error related to Git-Flow has been corrected;
• Possible performance problems related to UI have been corrected;
• Possible performance problems with Mercurial 2.5 repositories have been fixed.
Check out the complete changelog for a list of bugfixes and other important new features.
Download SmartGit 4.6.1 right now from Softpedia.