The latest version of SmartGit can be downloaded from Softpedia
SmartGit, a graphical client for the version control systems Git and Mercurial with optimized workflows for multiple platforms, is now at version 4.5.2.SmartGit provides some very important features such as local working tree operations, push, pull, fetch for all protocols, tag and branch management, and much more.
Highlights of SmartGit 4.5.2:
• PHP support and syntax coloring have been added;
• VM property smartgit.updateCheck.oldBuildsToPreserve has been added;
• Empty lines and empty comments are now preserved in .gitignore;
• A possible internal error for files with inconsistent line separators, has been fixed;
• A non-ASCII characters of committer names are now displayed correctly;
• The latest commit is now always displayed;
• Delete has been added in the context menu for files.
Check out the complete changelog for a list of bugfixes.
Download SmartGit 4.5.2 right now from Softpedia.