The latest version of SmartGit can be downloaded from Softpedia
SmartGit, a graphical client for the version control systems Git and Mercurial with optimized workflows for multiple platforms, is now at version 3.0.11.SmartGit provides some very important features such as local working tree operations, push, pull, fetch for all protocols, tag and branch management, and much more.
Highlights of SmartGit 3.0.11:
• A strange error, "Prefix string too short" for one-char- filenames has been repaired;
• A possible internal error which occurred while or after closing the window has been fixed;
• An internal error invoking Log on working directory which is located on symlink has been fixed;
• A grey area no longer remains after clicking a notification link;
• Table sorting now works properly on Fedora 17;
• add-menuitem.sh no longer causes SmartGit to handle all menu item clicks.
Check out the complete changelog for a list of bugfixes.
Download SmartGit 3.0.11 right now from Softpedia.